Puerto Vallarta is a major tourist destination, as well as a popular place for people looking to purchase property in Mexico. There is a large variety of condos in Puerto Vallarta, from older buildings with charm that have stood the test of time, to new modern developments. With so many options, purchasing a condo is an excellent choice, but is it the right one for you? Here are 6 reasons why condo ownership is advantageous for primary residence or an investment property in Puerto Vallarta.
- It’s a place to go when a vacation is calling you. Owning a condo as a vacation home in Puerto Vallarta means that you don’t have to search for hotels or rentals. Whenever the mood strikes, you can book your flight and go somewhere that’s totally yours and where you know you’ll be comfortable.
- Offset costs. In Puerto Vallarta, vacation rental demand is booming and if you purchase your condo as a second home, the potential to generate income is excellent.
- Less repair and maintenance. Condos hire maintenance workers, gardeners, and cleaners to ensure the complex is always looking its best. That means that you can spend your time in Puerto Vallarta enjoying yourself, and not worrying about home chores.
- Costs are predictable. Each month you will pay a maintenance fee that pays for all the necessary repairs and beautification of your condo complex. The fee will be something you’ll be notified of each year, and can be paid monthly, as well as in advance, depending on your condo rules.
- Access to amenities. Condos in PV typically come with great amenities such as nice grounds, gardens, pools, children’s play areas, and fitness areas, offering a resort feel to your living.
- Enhanced security. Safety is a concern for a lot of people, and with condo ownership, you’ll usually have the advantage of 24/7 security so you can rest easy. Additionally, for those living in their condo as their full-time residence, it is worry-free when you vacation or go visit friends and family. Just lock-and-go.
Condo ownership has plenty of advantages making it a convenient option when looking to purchase an investment property or forever home in Mexico. Contact us to help you find the one that best suits your needs.
Click here for more real estate and lifestyle advice from Tropicasa Realty.