With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to look for the perfect gift for your loved one, or plan some well deserved self-care for yourself, and luckily Puerto Vallarta, with its gorgeous sunsets, and ocean breezes is an ideal atmosphere for romance and relaxation, and has numerous options to make the holiday special. Here are some of our personal favorite ideas for couples, singles, or friends to enjoy this February, or any time:
- Handcrafted and beautiful chocolates from Cacao Magico. Made with the finest Mexican ingredients, and interesting flavors, these delicious chocolates come in an elegant heart shaped box during Valentine’s season that is sure to impress.
- A bouquet of fresh flowers from Flowers to Go. Flowers are a traditional way to say “I love you” and you’ll find the largest selection of fine flowers in the city, and the most unique floral arrangements.
- A hot stone massage at Artepil Spa, or their wine therapy treatment, which includes a signature massage, and glass of wine afterwards.
- Pamper yourself or a loved one with a nice mani/pedi, or take a friend along for a fun day outing at Linda’s Nail Lounge
- A romantic beach picnic date created by The Picnic Company. Offering an elegant set up with pillows, blankets, gorgeous charcuterie boards, and other cute and clever decor.
- A magnificent piece of local art from Galleria Dante on Basilio Badillo in the Romantic Zone, or head across the street for a one of a kind piece of jewelry from Cassandra Shaw Jewelry.
- A romantic sunset cruise around the Bay with Vallarta Sportsman in any of their great selection of boats and yachts.
- Simply want a kid-free night on the town with your Valentine? Puerto Vallarta Babysitting has you covered with experienced bilingual nannies you can trust.
With so many excellent Valentines Day gift possibilities in Puerto Vallarta, it’s easy to make anyone’s day magical and memorable.
Click here for more Puerto Vallarta real estate and lifestyle tips from Tropicasa Realty.