One of the many reasons Puerto Vallarta is such a popular choice for buying a vacation home in Mexico is because there is truly a neighborhood perfect for every budget, lifestyle and preference. One popular area for buyers looking for a family-friendly neighborhood that supports an active lifestyle is beautiful Marina Vallarta. Here are our Top Ten Reasons to Love Marina Vallarta.
- Watersports: Marina Vallarta is a hub for ocean activities and water sports of all kinds, with a bustling port for fishing charters, jet skis, sailboats, catamarans, power boats and luxury yachts. Many private homes in this neighborhood, like the residential developments of Isla Iguana and Puerto Iguana, even come complete with their own dock.
- Running: Marina Vallarta is one of the best neighborhoods for running in Puerto Vallarta, with smooth paved sidewalks, little traffic on the palm-lined streets, and great views across the golf course and along the Marina walkway.
- Golf: The Marina Golf Club offers 18 holes of perfectly manicured greens designed by Joe Finger, with lush jungle and ocean views as you play through. Many homes in Marina Vallarta offer golf course views.
- Restaurants: From casual “catch of the day” lunches at family-owned restaurants along the Marina walkway, to upscale dining on the lovely terrace at Porto Bello watching the yachts come back into port, to the always fabulous scene at Sonora Grill Prime, there are restaurants in Marina Vallarta to match any appetite and any mood.
- Farmers Market: Thursday evenings are the time to buy fresh and local with a wide variety of vendor stands running the entire length of the Marina walkway from 6pm to 10pm.
- Tennis: Many of the condo buildings in Marina Vallarta come complete with tennis courts, with pros and lessons available.
- School & Childcare: For little ones, there is an excellent daycare facility in Marina Vallarta, Dewey Kidsplay, and this neighborhood is also home to one of Puerto Vallarta’s best private schools, The American School of Puerto Vallarta.
- Yoga & Pilates: Stretch it out, build strength, and feel great at Pilates Vallarta or Marcelo Mico Pilates.
- Spas & Salons: There are dozens of spas in Marina Vallarta, offering massages, facials, manicures and pedicures, as well as a nice selection of salons to have you looking and feeling your best.
- Beach: The Marina Vallarta beach is one of the nicest in the area, easily swimmable and nice for long strolls, with far fewer people than other popular beaches in Puerto Vallarta.
When you add the services and amenities found in the Plaza Marina Commercial Center, including a grocery store, banks, insurance offices, and pharmacies, and one of Puerto Vallarta’s best private hospitals in the neighborhood, living in Marina Vallarta is not only about lifestyle but convenience. Does Marina Vallarta sound like your kind of place? Contact us for listings for condos, luxury homes and villas for sale in Marina Vallarta.
Click here for more Puerto Vallarta real estate and lifestyle from Tropicasa Realty.