If you have ever dreamed of owning a vacation home in Mexico, our destination has likely crossed your mind. Puerto Vallarta is a leading destination for foreigners investing in Mexican real estate, attracted by many factors. Here are just five reasons – and we certainly have many more – why you should consider purchasing a home here.
- The USD continues to show strength over the Mexican peso, meaning that your investment dollars go much further when you buy a property in Puerto Vallarta and that the living expenses and carrying costs of owning a second home in Mexico are very attractive.
- It’s a buyers’ market with exceptional new inventory coming to the market at every price point and for every lifestyle. Developments like Soho PV, Pier 57 and Urban II are providing excellent options for every investment budget in prime Puerto Vallarta locations.
- The strength of Puerto Vallarta’s tourism makes for a great rental market. The carrying cost of owning a vacation home in Puerto Vallarta has never been lower as owners see high rates of return on investment using their properties as vacation or seasonal rentals when not in personal use.
- Safety and security. Puerto Vallarta is a very secure destination and has special police forces for tourists, women and animal protection, as well as a dedicated State Prosecutors Office that offers service in English.
- Every year, new direct flights and carriers come to Puerto Vallarta, making traveling to your second home quickly and easy.
There are many more convincing reasons why real estate investment in Puerto Vallarta is a smart choice. Contact us today to talk to one of our local market experts about properties and opportunities that may be right for you.
Click here for more Puerto Vallarta real estate and lifestyle tips from Tropicasa Realty.