Are great weather and great beaches not quite enough for you? Do you still need a few more reasons to buy a property in Puerto Vallarta and make the move to Mexico? Well, the Puerto Vallarta real estate and lifestyle experts at Tropicasa Realty have 5 Reasons to Move to Mexico just for you.
- Meeting the immigration requirements is relatively easy. There is paperwork to be done, but getting a residency visa in Mexico is a straightforward process, and while there are lawyers that can help, many expats are able to easily manage the document process on their own.
- Not only do all major travel hubs provide direct air service to our destination, making getting to your vacation home in Puerto Vallarta a breeze, but a new system of internet fiber optics and affordable Mexican cell phone plans that include free calls throughout North America make staying connected to friends and family a snap!
- Cost of living. You can expect to retire in Mexico for up to 65% less than the cost of retirement living in most cities north of the border. And not only is the cost of living much less, but those little extras that make retirement or vacation living so much nicer, like having a housekeeper and dining out frequently, are very affordable and well within reach of most expats living in Puerto Vallarta.
- The food! Mexican food is famous for its rich and diverse flavors, from humble street food to haute Mexican cuisine. And living in a resort city like Puerto Vallarta means that you have access to a huge assortment of excellent restaurants offering every kind of international cuisine, as well.
- The people. Everything that you have heard about the warmth and friendliness of the Mexican people is true. Especially in Puerto Vallarta, where our local community is welcoming to people of every nationality, religion and orientation, always with bright, happy smiles.
So, what are you waiting for? There has never been a better time to buy a home in Puerto Vallarta and our real estate agents are waiting to help you find your dream home. Contact us today!
Click here to read more living in Mexico tips.