Puerto Vallarta Restaurant Week, so popular that it stretches from May 15th to 31st, is one of the most anticipated events in the city that every foodie marks off on their annual calendar. At Tropicasa Realty, our real estate agents are about more than just buying and selling property in Puerto Vallarta, they are lifestyle experts for our region. We took an office poll for the top Puerto Vallarta restaurants that every Puerto Vallarta foodie will want to visit.
- Barrio Bistro – this charming little bistro in the heart of the traditional Versailles neighborhood consistently serves some of the most creative, locally sourced cuisine in the city, as created by Vallarta chef Memo Wulff.
- Mestiza – a hip little eatery in the heart of the Puerto Vallarta Romantic Zone. Be sure to order one of their amazing hand-crafted cocktails.
- Tintoque – Mexico City style haute cuisine in the chic Puerto Vallarta Marina, complete with white glove service and an expert sommelier.
- Vitea – this charming bistro serves contemporary Mediterranean style cuisine and is one of the best spots for people watching right on the famous Puerto Vallarta Malecon.
- Panchöfurter Brats & Bier Haus – a fun, casual option in the Old Town Puerto Vallarta serving up artisanal sausages, beer and a well-chosen wine list.
Puerto Vallarta is a great city for foodies at any time of year, but Restaurant Week is the perfect time to explore some new dining experiences. We would love to hear about your favorites in the Comments section below.
For more information and to seethe menus of participating restaurants, please visit: www.restaurantweekpv.com.